Mint Hill Locations
A quality education is essential for preparing children for the world and ensuring they are ready for adult life. Pre-K programs, such as MECK Pre-K in Mint Hill, North Carolina, provide a strong foundation for future education and success by teaching basic concepts like colors, numbers, and the alphabet, as well as important social, emotional, and communication skills.
MECK Pre-K has a comprehensive, research-based curriculum that incorporates real life experiences into the learning process in a fun and engaging way, while also providing parents with regular updates on their child’s progress. With a focus on real life skills and following a child’s interests, it is an ideal option for families in the Mint Hill area. In this article, we will highlight the advantages of pre-K and explain why MECK Pre-K is the perfect fit for your family.
Our Mint Hill Location
MECK Pre-K is proud to offer classrooms in licensed child development centers throughout the community for families looking for high-quality early childhood education. Facilities are designed with the needs of young children in mind, providing a safe and secure environment that is also stimulating and fun.
The Sunshine House #109
5825 Phyliss Lane
Mint Hill, NC 28227
(Note: You will still need to apply through MECK Pre-K at MECKPreK.org.)
MECK Pre-K Information
The Benefits of Pre-K
- Developing a basic understanding of colors, numbers, and the alphabet
- Gaining a head start on important academic subjects such as reading, math, and science
- Being exposed to a diverse range of experiences and opportunities
- Being prepared for future education and success
Pre-K programs also provide children with the opportunity to learn and grow in a fun and engaging environment.
That being said, you also want to make sure you enroll your child in the right pre-K program, as they all won’t be the same. That’s where MECK Pre-K comes in. MECK Pre-K is the perfect fit for any parents looking for a pre-K program in the Mint Hill area of North Carolina. MECK Pre-K is also free to all four-year-old children in Mecklenburg County, making it an affordable option for many families, however, space is limited so we recommend applying soon at MECKPreK.org.
What is MECK Pre-K?
Our MECK Pre-K program in Mint Hill, NC, uses the Creative Curriculum®, a hands-on, project-based approach to education that incorporates real life experiences into the learning process.
MECK Pre-K students spend each day learning, practicing real life skills and expanding their knowledge. Teachers are trained to follow a child’s interests, build on previous knowledge, and provide real world experience based on that knowledge.
At MECK Pre-K, we believe in going above and beyond for our students and their families. Our program not only provides a strong foundation for future education and success, but also instills important values in our students such as respect, responsibility, and kindness. When you enroll your child, you can expect:
- Regular updates on your child’s progress
- Strong focus on mathematical and scientific thinking, the joy of learning, social and emotional skills, and language and literacy abilities.
- A fun and engaging curriculum that promotes creativity and learning.
By providing a well-rounded education we strive to prepare our students for success in all aspects of their lives.
How to Apply
Applying to enroll your child in MECK Pre-K is easy! Just follow these three simple steps:
- Start by visiting MECKPreK.org and clicking “Apply Now.” If you’re unable to apply online, email us at info@MECKPreK.org or call us at 704-368-3370.
- Upload the required documents to verify your child’s eligibility. You will be prompted to securely upload the necessary documents as part of your online application, or you can arrange via email or phone call to provide them in person.
- Check your email (or regular mail) for your child’s official MECK Pre-K acceptance notification!